I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Greentube Alderney Ltd. (the "Company”, "we", "us" or "our"), duly incorporated and registered in Alderney under registration number 8AC008269/U/DA, with registered office at Century House, 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF operates this online gaming website (www.bellfruitcasino.com, hereinafter the “Website”). The Company is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission under licence number 000-039050-R-319315-009 issued on the 9th of June 2015 valid from 9th December 2014.
2. Subject to I.(1) above which deals with the licensing position with respect to the Company's licence in Great Britain, the Company is operating under a Category 1 Licence (issued on the 4th of September 2014, with licence number 130 C1) issued and regulated by the Alderney Gambling and Control Commission (AGCC).
3. These "Terms and Conditions" govern your ("you", "your" or "player") use of the Website provided to you by the Company. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to your use of the Website. Please note that the Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company. The player hereby acknowledges and accepts the exclusive validity of such Terms and Conditions.
4. The following are components of these Terms and Conditions and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you also accept and agree to these policies:
A. Scope of Application
1. The Terms and Conditions apply to the content and services on the Website. They also apply to content sent to or uploaded (e.g. picture uploads) to the Website by players by e-mail or SMS (“player content”) and the payout of winnings. The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. By accessing any part of the Website, you confirm that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register and open an Account (as defined below).
B. Description of Services
1. Players can participate in casino games made available on the Website by wagering money. The Website can be accessed on desktop devices as well as on mobile smartphones and tablets. The Website is intended for use by players residing in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, but the Company acknowledges that it may be accessed by players located in other countries.
2. By accessing and opening an Account and using the Website, you confirm and warrant that online gambling is legal and permitted in the jurisdiction where you are located and you will not use the Website while resident or temporarily located in any jurisdiction that prohibits use of the Website. The Company will not assume any liability whatsoever in this regard and will not reimburse any player for any losses suffered by him/her as a consequence of the violation of any legal provision that may be applicable to the player. The player shall ensure that he/she acts in accordance with any and all statutory provisions applicable to him/her from time to time.
3. The Company reserves the right to prevent access of players to games until certain verification procedures have been successfully completed in accordance with clause C.
4. The Company reserves the right to extend or change the number and type of services from time to time.
1. To participate in the games offered on the Website, a player is required to open an account with the Company ("Account"). A player can open an Account directly through the Website and by completing the registration process.
2. To open an Account, players have to accurately complete the registration process by providing the Company with some personal details, including a player's name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details such as a residential address and email address, email address and phone number. Each player will also be required to create his/her own player name (hereinafter “nickname”). By registering your personal details with us through this Website you consent to the use of such details in accordance with section IV of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right to refuse to allow any player to open an Account for whatever reason.
3. Once an Account is created and the email address confirmed, it can be credited with money, which can be used as stake within the games on the Website. Each player may only open one Account. Registration of the Account is free of charge. We reserve the right to suspend Accounts where we suspect that Accounts are duplicates.
4. A player shall have no entitlement to a specific nickname. The player name must be unique and clearly identifiable. The use of offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable names is forbidden. Players shall also be prohibited from choosing nicknames that contain or allude to an Internet link or account names which allude to certain rights of the player (in particular but not exclusively, the use of the term “administrator”). The Company reserves the right to suspend Accounts with unacceptable nicknames. The Company will re-admit such Accounts after the successful change of their name to an acceptable nickname.
5. When you register and open an Account, you will be asked to create a username and password. We recommend not to write your password down; not to use easily traceable passwords such as birth dates, telephone number, car number, etc.; to construct secure passwords using various types of characters such as upper case, lower case, numeric or special characters (e.g./?&*). It is solely your responsibility to ensure that you do not reveal your username and password to anyone else and to ensure that this information is kept secret at all times. We reserve the right to disable any Account if, in our reasonable opinion, your Account information has been compromised. If you believe the secrecy of your Account information has been compromised we strongly recommend to change your password immediately. In accordance with good security practices you should change your password regularly. You must tell us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or access to your password. There is no claim to a specific password.
6. By opening an Account with us, you warrant and represent that:
you are at least 18 years of age;
you have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into a legally binding agreement with us;
you have provided us with personal details that are valid, accurate and complete in each and every respect and that you shall inform us immediately in writing should such details change;
you understand that by playing the casino games made available on the Website, you may lose money on money wagered and accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss;
you will not abuse in any way any online betting or gaming or any bonus offer or other promotion scheme offered by us;
you do not already have an Account open with us, had your Account suspended or closed by us or are currently self-excluded;
you are not a compulsive gambler;
any monies you deposit to your Account do not originate from criminal, illegal and/or un-authorized activities;
if you are using a credit card to deposit money to your Account, you are authorized to do so;
you shall not deposit monies into your Account for any reason other than to participate in online games offered by the Company on the Website;
you shall not sell/transfer and/or acquire Accounts to/from other players; and
you shall not transfer funds amongst player Accounts.
7. By opening an Account you consent to us undertaking an identity and verification process using the personal details you provided by registering and opening an Account. These details may be checked against a variety of databases in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We may also request specific proof of identification (such as a certified copy of your passport).
8. You are obliged to keep your personal information up-to-date and you consent to further identity verification checks on all changes to your personal information.
9. If the Company is unable to verify your identity details within the first 72 hours after applying to open an Account and depositing funds, the Company reserves the right to void any transactions placed during that period and freeze your Account. If we are unable to satisfactorily verify your identity within a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to close your Account and withhold any funds held in your Account until our verification process is complete.
10. If, on completion of our verification checks, you are shown to be underage, we will:
return all deposits to you and no winnings will be paid;
all transactions made whilst you were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by you will be returned by the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable; and
your Account will be closed.
11. No winnings will be paid to any players who have not satisfactorily passed our verification process.
12. Underage gambling, as well as registering on the Website with false personal data, is an offence. The Company reserves the right to request every player to provide evidence of their age as well as identity and, where sufficient evidence is not provided, to deny that player access to the services and games. More information on the prevention of underage gambling can be found in the help section of the Website under Responsible Gaming.
13. The games and services offered on the Website are based on current state of the art technology. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuous full functionality of all its games and services. The Company will use all reasonable efforts to correct any identified defaults that may occur.
14. Players are solely responsible for the technical configuration of the computer or device used to connect to our Website. Details on the recommended configuration are set out in the Help and FAQ sections on the Website.
1. In addition to clause C, the participation in games available on the Website can be subject to further restrictions. Such restrictions shall be explicitly announced via the Website without any commitment. The Company reserves the right to refuse to allow any player to participate in any game offered on the Website for whatever reason.
2. Prior to any games taking place, notice shall be provided on the Website in the event that prizes are to be won by participating in such games. If applicable, the description of these prizes shall include any specific delivery conditions. The Company reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of the same value without giving prior notice.
3. The winner of a game is the player officially announced as the winner by the Company after the conclusion of the game. The Company reserves the right to retrospectively correct any erroneous game results and resulting winnings. Monetary winnings shall be credited to the gaming Account of the winner. There is no legal recourse.
4. Participation in the games by employees or sponsors of the Company, as well as any relatives is forbidden.
5. Loss of connection
If a player starts a round in a game and then loses the connection, the outcome of the round - either win or loss - will be credited to the player’s Account. Therefore, if the player loses his/her connection to the game, the current round which was triggered by clicking the “Play” button will be finished and the win/loss credited to the Account. There will be no additional round played after this round is over. If the player loses the connection within a free game, the average winning amount is calculated for this free game and credited to the player’s Account.
E. Intellectual Property
1. By registering an Account and/or by using any of the services on the Website, the player acknowledges that the entire content of the Website is the sole property of the Company. The player shall use the content and information present on the Website for personal use only and refrain from using this intellectual property in any other way whatsoever.
2. The Company is granted all exclusive, royalty-free, intellectual property rights of materials (such as photos, questions, comments, text messages and the like) that are submitted to the Company. There shall be no claim for compensation or reward of any kind.
1. Any misconduct in using the services is interdicted. The following non-exhaustive list of acts shall be deemed as misconduct:
players deliberately providing inaccurate or misleading information;
players attempting to manipulate the results of games by concerted practices, making alterations of the program or in any other way;
players deliberately causing or exploiting Website malfunctions or defects in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
registered players opening another account; and,
players violating any other regulation set out in these Terms and Conditions.
2. A player shall not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on the Website or develop software that interferes with the client-server-communication software used on the Website.
3. The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which allows opponent profiling, player collusion or any other program which the Company believes allows a player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage over another player. The Company may take action in order to detect and prevent the use by players of such software, including reading the list of currently running programs on a player’s computer where possible or profiling the player’s behaviour for the purposes of investigation. If the Company successfully identifies the use of prohibited programs, the Company reserves the right to freeze the offending player’s Account for a period of at least six (6) months; to confiscate any funds in that Account; and/or suspend the player from using the services of the Company and any of its sites.
4. A player shall not collude with fellow players (i.e. unsolicited team play). If any collusion is identified by the Company, the Company has the right, in its absolute discretion, to confiscate the winnings of all colluding players. The confiscated amount will be given to the aggrieved players.
5. Staking explicitly and/or persistently Real Money and/or Bonus Money on bets with a 70% chance of winning or over (sure bets) is forbidden on this platform. The operator reserves the right to block the player´s account and prevent and/or withhold any winnings achieved by such a breach of the platform’s regulations and/or other violations of the applicable T&C´s.
G. Communication and General Conduct between Players
It is prohibited:
to collect personal data about other players without their explicit prior approval;
to transmit any kind of viruses or spam or attempt any other kind of interference or interruption of other computer systems and programs;
to collude with other players and to coerce fellow players into a certain course of action;
to collude with other players by using a chat system provided by a third party;
to deliberately block games in any way whatsoever.
to influence the outcome of a game by interfering with the program or undertaking any other means contrary to the rules.
H. Sanctions for Misconduct
In the event of player misconduct, the Company reserves the right to immediately exclude the player from any further use of the Website and to terminate the contract with the Company. Furthermore, the Company is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block the player's Account with or without prior notice, and until clarification of the situation, retain the player’s credit on the player Account and any illegitimately won prizes at the player’s cost.
Both parties are entitled to terminate the contract at any time with immediate effect without statement of a reason or cause. Players can terminate their contract with the Company by sending an e-mail stating their name and the name of the Account to the Website support team. Within 2 weeks of receipt of such e-mail and response to the security question, the Company shall delete the respective Account data and pay out the credit amount on the player’s Account. If the player is unable to provide the correct answer to his/her security question, he/she must send a copy of a valid, official form of photo identification to email@example.com. The details held for the player in the Account must match those visible in his/her photo identification. The conditions under III.C. apply to the payment of any credit amounts. Upon termination of the contract in accordance with this agreement, the player will have no further claim/s and/or access to his/her Account or to any related services.
J. Player Protection
1. The Company protects its players from gambling addiction by offering account limitations and account suspensions. Stricter limits and the suspension of Accounts are effective immediately, while any changes concerning the reduction of restrictions will become effective after a period of 24 hours has elapsed. Should players want to limit or suspend their Accounts in any way, they can do so by making adjustments directly on the Website in their Account settings under ‘My Data’, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the hotline, stating their nickname and the answer to their security question.
2. A self-exclusion can be imposed by the players themselves either directly in the Account settings under ‘My Data’ or by email to email@example.com. The self-exclusion period must be at least six months and can be extended indefinitely. Any undetermined bets at the time of a player's self-exclusion will be settled in the normal way, according to the normal timescales and, if subsequently applicable, winnings paid to the player. Any Account blocks due to self-exclusion cannot be undone during the agreed self-exclusion period.
3. During any self-exclusion period, a player will be unable to access their Account. All remaining funds on the Account will be paid out to a bank Account. The player must provide the Company with payment details. If the player’s bank account cannot be satisfactorily located, the Company will keep the remaining funds for a period of six (6) months. If the player does not provide correct bank account details during this time, the Company will give the funds to the Responsible Gaming Trust after the end of this period.
4. No marketing material will be sent to the player during self-exclusion and the Company cannot accept any deposits or bets from the player. Once the self-exclusion period has elapsed, a player may unlock his/her Account by contacting the support hotline. There is a 24 hour delay after agreeing an Account unlock before a player will have access to the Website again.
5. If the player does choose to self-exclude, the Company will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that it complies with the player's self-exclusion. However, in agreeing to self-exclude, players accept that they have a parallel undertaking not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. Accordingly, the Company has no responsibility or liability for any subsequent consequences or losses howsoever caused that the player may suffer or incur if a player commences or continues gambling through additional online accounts where the player has changed any of the registration details or has provided misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise has sought to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed.
II. PLAYING FOR CASH
A. General provisions
1. In order for players to be able to participate in the offered games and wager cash, they must make a cash deposit into their Account by using the payment methods available on the Website. The wagering of cash in casino games shall only be available to players resident in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. For the purposes of this clause, the prohibition or otherwise of the activities of the Company in any given jurisdiction shall be determined by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion.
2. All amounts transferred to the player’s Account are held by the Company as fiduciary on behalf of the player free of cost (as long as the Account is active) and interest. The player may neither treat the Company as a financial institute nor expect interest.
3. We are required by our British licence to inform customers about what happen to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. We hold customer funds separate from Company funds in an independent bank account. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation. Subject to its regulatory obligations, the Company reserves the right to change the terms upon which customer funds are held.
4. Pound Sterling (£) is the lead currency of the platform.
1. Deposits to the Account are made by transfer of money to the Company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the Website. The Company reserves the right to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The Company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. The Company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times.
2. A deposit is considered deposited at the time the deposit is irrevocably credited to the Company’s account and accrued to the relevant player’s Account. The time until a deposit is credited into the Company’s account depends on the chosen payment method. The minimum acceptable deposit amount is £10. The Company reserves the right to amend the limit or arrange for additional and repeated examinations on deposits at its sole discretion. Furthermore the maximum amount that can be credited into a player's Account per month is £100,000. Of course, the exact maximum amount also depends on the payment method chosen by the user. Nevertheless, this limit cannot be exceeded. Altering this amount is only possible by sending a written request to customer support, which will perform any changes in accordance with the responsible gaming guidelines.
3. The Company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s Account with so called “bonus money”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. test bonus, advertising premium) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the Company and set out on the Website from time to time.
4. The bonus is stated separately on the Account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If an Account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the Website with the launch of specific bonus schemes.
5. Your Account should not be used as a banking facility and deposits into an Account should be made for the sole purpose of using the funds in the games. Funds deposited into the player Account should at least be used once as a stake within the games before they can be paid out.
6. To prevent money laundering activities, all Account and/or money transactions are checked by the Company. Any suspicious Account and/or money transactions may be reported to the relevant authorities.
7. If any sum is incorrectly credited to your Account, you are obliged to notify us as soon as possible, and we are entitled to recover such credits. In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to your Account, and this money is withdrawn, you must reimburse us with this money on request. The Company shall be entitled to set-off any subsequent winnings owed to you to satisfy this liability.
8. You may be legally obliged to account to the relevant tax authorities for any winnings from playing games on the Website. This remains your responsibility and we are not liable to account to any such authority for any of your personal taxes.
1. Winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the player. The requested payout sum must be at least £10, unless you are closing your Account. Payouts can only be made to the Account of the player requesting such payout and under no circumstances can such payouts be made to the Account of another player or third party. The player must submit a valid ID document (passport, driver’s licence etc.) at his/her first payout request. In case the player does not have a valid passport, driving license or equivalent, the company will only accept other types of documents at its sole discretion. Said documents must leave no doubt as to the players´ identity and age.
2. A payout of over £100 cannot be requested where the money deposited has not been used in any games or only a few games. In such circumstances, the Company may ask a player for more information in regard to the requested payout and review its decisions based on the new information provided. You will not be able to withdraw funds from your Account until your identity details have been submitted and fully validated in line with our verification process or as otherwise required in respect of our regulatory obligations.
3. A request for a payout cannot be made while a game is being played.
4. The Company fulfils payment obligations by transferring the requested amounts due to an account named by the player and registered in the name of the player or by another payment system, depending on technical availability on the Website. Any transaction costs due (e.g. for international transfers) shall be borne by the player. The methods on offer may vary, depending on the players’ country of origin. All available withdrawal options are shown in the payout section of the Website.
5. The Company undertakes thorough checks whenever a player requests a payout. The Company aims to process payouts within 3 business days of the request being made, subject to a standard security screening of the account details. In the case of the first withdrawal request, this period is calculated from when the player’s ID document (passport, driving licence, National ID card) has been submitted and approved. Furthermore the Company reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the player and, in case of doubt, to retain the payment. To provide evidence of the entitlement, the player is required to submit a written request for payment. The personal data of the player owning the cash account and the owner of the bank account must correspond. The Company is entitled to request further evidence identifying the player (e.g. a certified proof of identity) and verification of the named bank account prior to any out-payment and to retain the amounts until sufficient evidence has been provided.
6. The Company complies with regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions shall be investigated by the Company and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction report will be made by the Company to the competent authorities. In any such event, the Company is prohibited from informing the player or any third party involved, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions, the Company may suspend, block or close the Account of the relevant player(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities.
D. Inactivity and Closure of Accounts
1. If an Account remains inactive (i.e.: when no login is performed at the Website) for a period of more than 12 consecutive months, the Company is entitled to charge a monthly Account maintenance fee of £1 (see F.3), commencing in the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, the Company will send a reminder e-mail to the player via the e-mail address saved in his/her Account details. Upon receipt of this reminder e-mail, the player will have 30 days to log into his/her player Account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, £1 of real money credit or bonus money credit will be deducted from the balance. If the player logs in within the 30-day period, no charge will be incurred. If the Account remains inactive after 13 consecutive months, the player will be sent a reminder e-mail every month and a monthly charge of £1 will be incurred and deducted from the real money credit or bonus money credit of the player Account accordingly. Where an Account has been classified as inactive, the player retains the possibility of logging into their Account and withdrawing all funds remaining in that Account through the available payout methods outlined in these General Terms and Conditions.
2. If the Account remains inactive for more than 12 months and the Account balance is £0, the Company shall be entitled to delete the Account.
3. The inactivity fee will be incurred on a monthly basis until the next login is performed at the Company’s Website. If there is no real/bonus money credit in the player's Account, no inactivity fee will be charged.
4. If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s Account for thirty months and if there is still a real money balance on the Account, the Company shall remit the remaining real money balance to the player’s bank account. If the player or his bank account cannot be satisfactorily located, the remaining real money balance will be given to the Responsible Gaming Trust.
5. The player is allowed to request reimbursement of any inactive account fee paid. Reimbursement will only be granted if the player can provide adequate proof of one of the following instances:
when the player could not access his Account due to lack of internet connectivity;
when the player could not access his Account due to health related impediments;
when the player could not access his Account due to sincere and genuine reasons;
when the player activates the Account after all real money or bonus money balance is at £0 due to incurred inactive Account fees, as long as such activation is within three (3) months from when the last fee was incurred. In such a case, the Company will pay a maximum of up to six (6) months inactive Account fees;
and in any other situation whereby the Company deems the player’s request to be justified,
in each case to be determined by the Company in its absolute discretion.
E. Wagers and Conditions of Winnings
1. Only games played in accordance with the applicable rules of the game are scored as won games. Furthermore, during the entire time a game is played, the players’ device must have a working connection to the game server. If the connection gets lost during a game, there is a mechanism in place which takes over in order to end the game in an orderly and fair manner. Further information on loss of connection can be found under I. D. Games, 5. Loss of connection.
2. When a game is duly rated, the total amount of wagers minus the Company fees (see Part III F.2) will be credited to the player Account of the winner.
3. The Company reserves the right to correct results in hindsight or to declare results void, if the result of a game was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a player or through a fake wager. If this correction leads to a negative balance on the player's Account, the player shall be obliged to settle the difference by crediting the Account with the required amount.
1. The registration and set up of an Account is free of charge.
2. In consideration of the provision of the games service, the Account management and the solicitation of the players on the Website, the Company retains a fee (called “Rake”), calculated as a percentage of the amounts wagered by the players. A sliding scale applies and is calculated in correspondence with the amounts wagered. The applicable percentage is set out in the help section of the respective game.
3. Following uninterrupted inactivity for a duration of at least 12 months, a monthly account maintenance fee of £1 will be charged by the Company after the 13th month of continuous inactivity.
4. Processing fees might incur for making a withdrawal depending on the payment system selected by the user.
5. For the cancellation and return of an already completed payment, the Company shall charge a fee of £12.
6. For each reminder relating to a return payment owed to the Company, the Company shall charge the player a fee of £4.
7. The Company shall charge an administration fee of £3 for any request to delete a player's Account.
8. Any other costs relating to the transfer of funds (e.g. bank fees for out payments, in payments, or administration charges) or additional charges (e.g. for credit card returns or charges for international transfers) are borne by the player and the Company is entitled to debit such costs from the Account. Costs for return or unintentional payments (e.g. due to the provision of an inaccurate account number or insufficient funds on the account) that are within player’s responsibility are borne by the player. The Company’s right to claim further damages from the player (such as legal fees or fees of a collecting agency) are not affected. The Company is entitled to retain such costs from the player’s Account and to instruct a collecting agency to collect money due from the player at the player’s cost.
III. DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data of the player is needed to register on the Website. The Company needs this data to administer the Website, fulfil its agreement with the player and to process and obtain payments. In addition the Company collects this data to conduct any verification that is either a legal obligation or a best practice (e.g. age verification as required under the Gaming Law).
2. The player explicitly agrees that the Company uses and automatically processes the personal data provided during registration. The player understands that the processing of this data is absolutely necessary for the purpose of providing the service. Furthermore, the player explicitly agrees that the data provided may be retained and used even after the deletion of the Account, as long as it is required for administration purposes and/or for complying with legal obligation of safekeeping. The Company will comply with the applicable data protection laws when handling the data provided by players. The personal data can be accessed by employees of the Company who are responsible for the processing and safekeeping of this data.
3. The Company may send the data to its staff, associate/s, agent/s, sub-contractor/s, product provider/s and/or investment institution/s, (all of which shall be made subject to such confidentiality and data protection obligations as shall be considered necessary by the Company, in-keeping with its obligations in fulfilment of these Terms and Conditions) for the purpose of providing the said services and/or to any regulatory or public authorities to comply with its regulatory or other obligations in terms of law, and for these purposes the player consents to the transfer of his/her personal data to any country and/or jurisdiction where such person/s may be situated.
4. The Company is entitled to save and process connection data, in particular source and destination IPs and all other log files, for the protection of its own servers and the servers of third parties. The Company is further entitled to process the data of anonymous statistics. Otherwise, the Company will save and process data only to the extent it is required to provide its services.
5. The Company analyses and profiles the player’s website preferences. This is needed to review, develop and improve the products and services on offer as well as to provide players with relevant information from the Company’s marketing program. This includes selecting products and services that might be interesting for the player as well as special offers, discounts etc. This information will be communicated by email, post or directly on the Website. Players are given the opportunity to opt out from receiving such information about products and services.
6. The Company will use all reasonable means to protect the player data stored on its server. The Company is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize and process such data. All claims for damages by player or a third party against the Company in connection with such event are explicitly excluded.
7. Players have the right to their personal data held by the Company in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Furthermore, players are at any time entitled to change, amend or delete their respective personal data. The Company shall ensure that such personal data is deleted upon request, when not required for Website related administration or pending legal proceedings or administrative procedures. With the deletion of the personal data required for account registration, the Account relating thereto is automatically deleted.
The following cookies are used by the Company:
Strictly necessary cookies
for being able to use the Website e.g. the player identification is stored in these kind of cookies whenever a player logs in and is kept until the player logs out.
to track how the player uses the Website and also to track the Website’s performance.
Cookies can be deactivated by the player in the browser, but this may lead to the Website not functioning correctly.
10. Browser information
When a player uses the Website, the browser will send the Company some information. For example, which language the Website is displayed in, what operating system and browser a player is using, and a player's IP address. An IP address is a set of number which is assigned to a player's computer during a browsing session whenever a player logs on to the internet via an internet service provider or network. A player's IP address is automatically logged by the Company's servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to the Website. The company will not use your IP address to identify a player personally. The Company will also store what operating system and browser a player uses on the Website and, in addition to using this information to generate anonymous traffic data, the Company may use this information to provide a player with assistance when that player contacts customer services with a query.
Security of players' personal information is important to the Company and the Company has implemented measures to ensure that players' personal information and payment details remain confidential and secure.
12. The provider ensures that data is processed in accordance with the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) for payment transactions.
1. Save in the case of manifest error on the Company's part, the Company accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through a player's use, or misuse, of the Website.
2. The Company offers the software on the Website “as is”, with no express of implied warranty or assurances of any kind including warranties or merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statue, common law or the law of equity for:
Any damages or losses that are alleged to have been caused by any errors in the software on the Website;
The accuracy of any information services provided or any statistics and intermediate results shown on the Website;
Any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data;
Communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of the player choosing to use the Website, or
Any loss incurred in transmitting information to the Website.
3. The Company is not liable for the Website and games performing without interruption, not containing any programming errors and/or identified faults being corrected, or for any resulting damages. Further, the Company cannot be held liable for the Website, its connected servers or the system of third parties accessing the Website not containing viruses or other damaging components, which could cause damage to the computer, hardware and/or software of the player, nor any resulting damage. Moreover, the Company reserves the right to cease the operation of the software on the Website in order to correct any errors or remove any viruses.
4. The Company is under no obligation to refund players and the Company will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings, which may result out of a loss of connection due to unsuitable hardware, software and/or connection configurations on the player’s part.
5. The Company is not liable for mistakes in the course of data entry, storage and processing and for the content, completeness and accuracy of transmitted data. In particular, the Company reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of results (e.g. the mistakes relating to the identity of the players, wagers, prices, quotas etc.).
6. The Company shall not be liable to a player, whether such liability arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in respect of:
loss of profits;
loss of goodwill and reputation;
loss of data; or
any indirect, consequential or special losses or damages arising out of these Terms and Conditions or of any use by a player of the Website and the Company's products and services, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
7. Subject to the foregoing, the Company's maximum liability to any player howsoever arising shall be limited to the amount wagered by a player.
8. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. You agree to indemnify the Company and hold us and our associated companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, losses, damages or demands (including legal fees), howsoever caused, that may arise, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, as a result of or in connection with:
your breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
your use, or any unauthorized or unlawful use of your Account.
10. All amounts due under these Terms and Conditions shall be paid by you to the Company in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as may be required by law).
V. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The player acknowledges that the generation of the elements of luck is based on an internationally acknowledged random number generator and is not influenced by the Company in any way. Further information on the random number generator is set out under the help section on the Website.
2. Every player accepts that the Company is entitled to refuse the registration of a player and to limit or block the access of particular players to games at its own discretion. Nevertheless, contractual obligations already made between the Company and the player must be honoured. Further, the player accepts that the granting of bonus money can be withdrawn by the Company and that the stakes and winnings of players can be retained should they be connected with an Account that has been closed or suspended, or an Account, which has no claim to winnings as they have expired.
3. Players will be informed of any changes or amendments to the Terms and Conditions by e-mail, at least 48 hours before the changes come into force. Where such changes or amendments take place, the players will be presented with a pop-up requiring them to accept the new Terms and Conditions before continuing to use the games. Players are obliged to regularly inform themselves about the current version of the Terms and Conditions.
4. All notices relating to this contract are only valid if they are published on the Website or sent by e-mail to the address specified by the player in the registration or thereafter.
5. The player will notify the Company of any changes to their name, address or e-mail address and account number without undue delay through making the relevant amendments on the Website. If the player does not notify such changes, the most recent data entered will be considered binding.
6. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
7. A player may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of his/her rights and obligations granted to or imposed upon a player by these Terms and Conditions.
8. The Company reserves the right to assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer its rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business licensed to operate the Website.
9. Notices and other communications delivered or mailed to the postal address or to the e-mail address provided by a player upon registration and opening an Account shall, until the Company has received notice in writing of any different address, be deemed to have been personally delivered once sent whether actually received or not.
10. Any waiver by the Company of any breach of, or default under, these Terms and Conditions by a player shall not be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
11. Failure or delay by the Company in enforcing or partially enforcing any condition of these Terms and Conditions shall not be interpreted as a waiver of any of the Company's rights under these Terms and Conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior agreements between the parties in relation to its subject matter and represent the entire agreement between the Company and the player.
13. Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or confer any rights on any persons not party to these Terms and Conditions.
14. We are regulated by the British Gambling Commission and subject to the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005 and associated provisions (as the same may be amended from time-to-time). You acknowledge and agree that we may be bound (and shall be entitled) to disclose certain information about you and your Account to the British Gambling Commission pursuant to applicable law and regulations.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
VI. COMPLAINT HANDLING
1. The Company endeavours to provide a high quality service to its players at all times. However, players may for various reasons feel that they are not satisfied with the level and/or quality of service and may wish to file a complaint. Aggrieved players may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hotline under 0800 00 26 278.
2. Customer support will attempt to handle a player’s complaint as soon as is reasonably possible. If the complaint cannot be resolved by customer support, they will escalate it to management for solution.
VII. PLAYER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. In case the complaint is not resolved to the player’s satisfaction, the player can refer the complaint to a third party for dispute resolution.
2. The Company has appointed The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). The Player has free right of access to the ADR function. IBAS may be contacted by:
e-mail under email@example.com
phone under (+44) 020 7347 5883
filling out the contact form on the IBAS website
3. The Player accepts that IBAS will not arbitrate on matters already, or that during the arbitration become, subject to court action, or on matters which in IBAS’ opinion are more properly referred to the regulator as breaches of regulation. More information on the IBAS dispute rules can be found here.
4. IBAS will only arbitrate on a dispute in which the Player:
Has previously raised with the Company, and documented in writing the substance of dispute.
Promptly makes available to IBAS, on request, all records on the subject of dispute and the relevant activity and all relevant correspondence.
Consents to the sharing by the Company of Player’s personal data with IBAS for this purpose.
Agrees to be bound by the ruling of IBAS, save that appeal against a ruling may be made to IBAS but only on the grounds that the dispute has been so seriously mishandled by IBAS’s ADR team as to result in manifest unfairness.
5. The Player accepts and agrees that IBAS will incur no liability of any sort arising out of or in connection with its role as ADR.
6. For further information on dispute resolutions the Player may also review the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR): ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ The ODR does not offer dispute resolutions but shall address the Players to IBAS which is a UK licensed ADR.
Version 10, Dated 21st August 2017