Roulette High Limit Online Live Casino Game
First of all, you must select random numbers or combinations to bet on. You can find a list of all the betting options below. Then the wheel is set in motion and the ball is thrown in. Once the wheel slows and the ball comes to a standstill on a numeric field, the end result is decided. Your winnings depend on your bet amount and your bet placed.
How to play
- In the lower area you see your credit in the form of gambling chips. You can freely place these on the table. You can bet on single numbers or various combinations - or opt for red or black, or even or odd numbers.
- The nearby control buttons allow you to quickly adjust your bet: Here you have the possibility to repeat your bet, to double, to reverse the previous move or delete all chips.
- You can change the camera view of the wheel with the red "X" in the middle.
- You can see your remaining credit below as well as your total bet for the current round.
- On the top right you will find a graphic list of the results of the last rounds.
- You can communicate with your dealer through the dealer chat link in the top left.
Each bet covers a certain range of numbers and has a corresponding payout ratio.
- Straight Up: Placing a bet directly on any single number (including 0).
- Split: Placing a bet on the line between 2 numbers.
- Street: Placing a bet on the line at the end of a row of 3 numbers. The "street" bet covers 3 numbers.
- Corner: Placing a bet on the intersection of 4 numbers. All 4 numbers are covered.
- Line: Placing your bet at the end of the line between 2 lines. A "line" bet covers all 6 numbers in the 2 rows.
- Column: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked "2 to 1" at the bottom of a column, all 12 numbers in the column will be covered. (The 0 is not covered in any of the 3 columns.)
- Dozen: Placing your bet in one of the boxes marked "1–12", "13–24" or "25–36"; these fields cover either the first, second and third 12 numbers in order from 1 through 36.
- ‘Red’, ‘Black’, ‘Even’, ‘Odd’, ‘1–18’, ‘19–36’: Placing your bet in one of these 6 fields, to cover the 18 respective numbers in the field. (The zero is not covered in any of the columns.) Each field consists of 18 numbers.
- Special bets: Special bets - these are several additional betting options, which are typical of roulette. Each of the bets covers a different set of numbers. These bets are available through the "Special bets" button. The payout ratios for these bets differ.
- Neighbour bets: These are bets on numbers, which are side by side on the roulette wheel, but not on the table. You can access these bets by using the "Special bets" button. You place the bet either in the text box or in the corresponding area of the roulette wheel shown.